20080521

Starting Point

This is where I started.  179 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal.
At the time I was 18 years old and here is a sample of my fitness regimen:

Monday through Friday:

wake up - 
go for a run
wrestling practice, cross-country, or canoeing depending on the season 
shower
go swing dancing until 1AM

Saturday

wrestling tournament or cross-country race
swing dancing at night

Sunday

rest during the day
swing dance at night

At this time I as eating well if cutting for a tournament, or eating what I felt like otherwise.

Because it is not realistic for me to go back to a schedule like this (unless I were to find some sort of patronage or sponsorship...) I'll have to moderate the exercise somewhat and rein in the diet a lot.

Oh and in the first week I started I went from 124.4 lbs to 114.4 lbs weight on an electronic scale.

Both were fully-clothed weigh-ins on electronic scales.  I hadn't been particularly careful yet, but did change my eating habits to substitue mixed-nuts for snacks and limit my fast-food intake, in favor of home-cooked meals.